Why Plant Grafted Fruit Trees
In many ways, grafted fruit trees are far superior to fruit trees planted from the seed. We live in a fast paced world driven by results, and the grafted fruit tree can guarantee both a speedier and higher quality fruit production.
A Land of Delight Farm & Nursery has one of the largest selections of grafted trees in all of Central Florida.
The benefits of grafted fruit trees include the following:
- Only takes 2-4 years to produce as opposed to a tree grown from the seed, which may take anywhere from 8-10 years
- Improved taste and size of fruit
- Produces the same quality fruit for years to come
- Possible income source for household
- Saves money by producing your own seedlings and fruit
- Saves time
- Hardy qualities such as disease resistance that were developed in the tree are carried over by the grafted plant
Visit us here at A Land of Delight, and our knowledgeable staff and associates would love to help you. If you come during market hours, you can also feed our friendly farm animals, and taste test our raw local honey and delicious immune boosters. Be sure to bring the kids, and enjoy refreshing Hawaiian shaved ice while you get some healthy vitamin D from the Florida sun. See you soon!
Please share this post if it was helpful to you.