🌴It’s Tropical Season! Fruit & Trees plus Pasture Raised Chicken & Eggs, & More Friday/Saturday
HOURS OPEN TO PUBLIC
Thursday & Friday from 1:30pm - 6:30pm
Call or text your order in: 813-359-9120.
We are a local family farm, farmer's market, and tree nursery in Plant City, FL. We offer Organically Infused Raw Local Honey, Farm Fresh Eggs, Amish Butter, Beef, Chicken, Herbs, Spices, Millet Flax Bread, Kale, Moringa, Carrots, Mangoes, Oranges, & More.
Fun for the Whole Family! Kids Love the Animals!
Learn How to Grow Your Own Food & Become Self-Sustainable
Free Aquaponics Class This Saturday 10:30am
Limited Seating - First Come First Serve
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Curbside Service With a Smile!
Call: (813) 359-9120
Tropical Trees, Citrus Trees, & More!
Check out our selection of non-GMO, disease-free fruit trees! Come and pick yours out today!
- Moringa Oleifera
- Mango: Alphonso, Bailey Marvel, Bombay, Butter Cream, Carrie, Choc Anon, Coconut Cream, Cotton Candy, Dwarf Hawaiian, Dwarf Julie, Fruit Cocktail, Fruit Punch, Haden, Harvest Moon, Ice Cream, Kent, Keitt, Maha Chanook, M4 Coconut, Orange Sherbet, Philippines, Pickering, Sweet Tart, Tara Lay, Tommy Atkins, Valencia Pride, White Pirie
- Avocado: Brogan, Florida Hass, Monroe, Russel, Simmonds, Thompson Red, Wurtz, Winter Mexican
- Guava: Lemon Catley, Barbie Pink, Ruby Supreme, Kilo White, White, White Thai
- Berry: Blackberry, Mulberry, Strawberry
- Cherry: Jamaican, Barbados, Grumichama
- Lemon: Bearss, Myers, Ponderosa, Variegated (Pink Lemonade)
- Lime: Finger Bush, Kaffir, Key, Persian, Australian Red
- Orange: Blood, Calamondon, Hamlin, Satsuma Mandarin, Pineapple, Red Navel, Sugar Bell, Valenica
- Tangerine: Clementine, Honey Murcott, Sunburst
- Citrus Medley: Lemon Myers/Hamlin Orange, Lemon Bearss/Ruby Red Grapefruit, Myers Lemon/Sugar Bell, Myers Lemon/Navel Orange
- Kumquat: Mewia, Nagami
- Loquat: Oliver, Golden Nugget
- Starfruit (Carambola): Arkin, Kari
- Passionfruit: Red, Purple
- Grape: Fry Bronze, Black Muscadine, Alachua Black, Summit White
- Fig: Hollier, Celeste
- Miracle Fruit
- Mexican Chaya Spinach
- Ornamental Trees: Crape Myrtle, Live Oak, Magnolia
- Curry, Coffee, Cashew & More!
Organic Soil starting at 50lb bags, plus Nutrient Mix, Kelp Meal and Azomite!
Our Nutrient Mix is full of beneficial nutrients to give your trees a boost!
Kelp Meal helps to: stimulate bioactivity in the soil, enhance plant nutrition, improve overall plant vigor and encourage tolerance to crop stresses such as insect pests, disease, frost, and drought. Kelp is also known to enhance sweetness, color and flavor in trees.
Azomite is a complex of micro-minerals for the soil which helps with plant growth and soil productivity and also balances the mineral levels in the soil (most soil is deficient in certain minerals.)
Specialty Fruits this Week:
Dragonfruit & Mango
•FOR IMMUNE STRENGTH: Nourish your body’s natural immune defenses with vitamin C, farm-fresh super fruits and herbs in a convenient, powdered supplement
•FARM-FRESH AND READY TO HELP: Crafted with whole foods like organic oranges, blueberries, cranberries and added antioxidant vitamin C
•TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY: Contains immune-supportive herbs such as astragalus and schisandra berry
•OBSESSED WITH QUALITY: Non-GMO Project Verified, tested for 125+ herbicides and pesticides, free of gluten, dairy, soy; Certified B Corp; Certified Glyphosate Residue Free
Delicious, Fresh, NON-GMO Whole Chicken
Raised at A Land of Delight Natural Farm.
Honey Lemon Chicken
- 1 whole ALOD non gmo chicken
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried thyme)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried rosemary)
- 1 head garlic, halved crosswise
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup ALOD Raw Wildflower Honey
- 2-1/2 Tbs. lemon zest, from 2 large lemons
- Pat the chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Season the cavity with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper. Put the herbs and garlic in the cavity. Tuck the wings behind the back, and truss the legs with kitchen twine. Brush the outside of the chicken with the oil, and season the skin with 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
- Let the chicken sit at room temperature for 1 hour breast side up on a rack over a rimmed baking sheet. Meanwhile, position a rack in the lower part of the oven, and heat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the honey and zest in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until syrupy, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Transfer the chicken to the oven, and cook, rotating the pan every 20 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°F in the thickest part of the thigh and the chicken is golden-brown, 1 to 11/2 hours. If the chicken browns too quickly, tent loosely with foil. Rewarm the glaze slightly over low heat, stirring constantly, about 30 seconds. Brush the chicken with some of the glaze; reserve the remaining glaze. Return to the oven for 5 to 8 minutes, being sure not to burn the glaze. Let the chicken rest for 20 to 25 minutes before carving and serving. Pass the remaining glaze at the table.
Featured Product -- Moringa:
Have Your Family Fun Day at A Land of Delight.
LOVING THE GREAT OUTDOORS - Our Story
A Land of Delight Natural Farm offers online classes regarding self-sufficiency. The Farmer's Market is open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, and Curbside is available Tuesdays through Saturdays. ALOD offers locally grown, USDA organic and conventional produce, raw local honey, specialty gourmet honeys (organically infused), farm-fresh eggs, plus many other staple goods and grocery items. Come visit us and get inspired! Be sure to bring the family to see all the fun farm animals and walk through the Juicing Paradise U-Pick section. You’ll be glad that you did and will come back for more. Know your farmer and know your food.
FUN UPCOMING EVENTS!
Thursday & Friday 1:30pm-6:30pm
Saturday 10:30AM Free
Click here to register
Enjoy the Great Outdoors, Fresh Air, & Vitamin D at Your Favorite Local Farmer's Market
We monitor the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) developments on coronavirus (COVID-19). Our routine cleaning and sanitation standards meet CDC guidelines. We encourage you to visit the CDC's website for up-to-date information on how to keep your family and yourself safe.
Please, Note: CDC's Guidelines and Social Distancing are a standard at
A Land of Delight Natural Farm & Farmer's Market.
A Land of Delight Natural Farm thanks you for your support.
Locally grown food helps to build communities, healthy bodies, & healthy minds. Help spread the news!
Copyright © 2020 A Land of Delight Natural Farm. All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
2514 Leaning Pine Lane
Plant City, FL 33565