Nebulizer Tubing and Mouthpiece
These Nebulizer Mouthpieces With Tubing are compatible with most of the nebulizers. They are T-Mouthpieces that come with a seven-foot tube. Nebulizer Mouthpieces With Tubing are latex-free, clear in color, and of universal size.
Why choose Medline Nebulizer Mouthpieces?
- Ideal particle size of less than five microns
- Increases the amount of medication delivered deep within lungs
- Standard Fitting
Benefits of Medline Nebulizer Tubing and Mouthpiece
- Ideal particle size of less than five microns, increasing the amount of medication delivered deep within lungs
- High respirable dose, leading to more efficient treatments and less wasted medication
- Standard fittings accommodate most clinical applications
- Medicine can be added without removing the cap
- Kits include a medicine cup, 7-ft. (2.1 m) of kink-resistant extension tubing, and either a mask or a mouthpiece with a T-adapter
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
How to use a Nebulizer with Mouthpiece?
- A nebulizer treatment may extend from 5 to 15 minutes depending upon the type of nebulizer being used
- It is recommended to sit straight up while receiving medication except in cases where the patient is not in the position to sit up
- Place the mouthpiece such that it is between your teeth and your mouth is sealed around it so that no medication escapes
- Power the nebulizer unit and take deep breaths inhaling the medicated mist from your mouthpiece. You must hold the breath for some time before exhaling
- Continue to breathe in the mist until all the medicine has been used up
- If in case you feel dizzy or strange during treatment, turn off the nebulizer for 5 minutes and start again till the remaining medicine finishes
- Wash your hands thoroughly after therapy