Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Roll-On
Biofreeze Professional Pain Relieving Roll-On is designed to help alleviate pain caused by arthritis, aches, sore muscles and joints, and injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises. The roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount to the desired area. The 3 ounce Roll-On is great for hands-on application with a massaging roller ball. It is made with U.S. Pharmacopeia-grade ingredients.
Benefits of Biofreeze Pro Pain Relief Roll-On
- Smooth consistency
- Easy application
- Clinically optimized with a longer-lasting experience
- Fast-acting proprietary formula containing no dyes
- Parabens and propylene glycol free
- Effectively alleviates pain
- Made in the USA
Features of Biofreeze Topical Pain Relieving Roll-On
- Contains United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade Menthol to provide pain relief
- Features an easier-to-apply, smoother application with fast absorption to reduce pain due to arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, backaches, and bruises
- A great alternative to other pain relievers because it is non-systemic, non-narcotic and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates or addictive substances.
- Not tested on animals
- Biofreeze topical analgesic contains the active ingredient Menthol, which is considered to be a counter-irritant. MMenthol stimulates temperature receptors in the skin that are associated with an analgesic (pain-relieving) effect
- Helps reduce blood flow
- Effective for decreasing DOMS-induced symptoms of pain and increasing evoked tetanic force
- Biofreeze is more effective at reducing the symptoms of DOMS compared to ice and results in significantly more (>100%) ability of subjects to tolerate electrical stimulation of their muscle
Precautions: Keep away from heat, sparks,open flames, hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed. After handling this product wash your hands thoroughly. Store in a well-ventilated place and keep cool. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Keep out of reach of children.