- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Helps to improve digestion and reduce nausea, especially morning sickness.
- Helps fight the flu and common cold.
- May reduce exercise-induced muscle pain and soreness, as well as menstrual pain.
- May help lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
This delicious and powerful combination is a must-have for every pantry.
Stock up today!
What is Raw Honey?
Raw honey is honey (nectar from flowers) that is pure, unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed. This is perhaps one of the most important characteristics and health benefits of the final product, as it preserves all the natural vitamins, enzymes, phytonutrients, and other nutritional elements.
True raw honey is quite different from processed, commercial honey for these main reasons. Raw honey has been used by humans for thousands of years and has played a vital role in health, healing, and religious and cultural traditions.
FOR THE LOVE OF BEES!!!
According to research commissioned by Food Safety News, up to 76% of commercial honey options found in US grocery stores are either fake honey, or have been processed or mixed with other things to the point that the majority of food laws around the world would prevent them from being labeled as honey.
Many of these "fake" honeys have been found to be nothing but flavored corn-syrup and are less healthy than plain sugar!